Ceramic Fiber Plate
Ceramic fiber boards are manufactured in standard thicknesses and shapes, with high density and resistance to wear, for use in high temperatures. It is used up to 1600°C.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Resistant to thermal shocks.
- Resistant to air circulation and chemical gases.
- Easily cut and shapeable.
- Low sound transmission.
- Low absorption against molten aluminum and metals.
- It does not contain asbestos
Areas of Application
- Wall, ceiling, door… etc. of industrial ovens
- In boilers and heaters
- Behind brick and monolithic refractories
- Transport of molten aluminum and other metals
- In ovens with air circulation and chemical gas
|Thermal shrinkage (1000°C for 24 hours)||1000°C ≤-2,5||1350°C ≤2,5|
|Thermal conductivity (W/m°K) (128kg/m³) at 200°C / 600°C||0,074 / 0,127||0,078 / 0,135|
|Water content (%)||≤ 1||≤ 1|