Ceramic fiber paper
Ceramic fiber paper is a flexible, lightweight, and shapeable insulation material. It possesses minimal shrinkage and minimal thermal conductivity at high temperatures. The small amount of organic binders within it provides flexibility and sealing properties. Its ease of shaping, rolling, and bending provides convenience for industrial applications. It does not contain asbestos
- It can be easily shaped and cut.
|Thermal Conductivity W/m° at 400°C and 600°C||0,10 0,19|
|Chemical composition: Al2O3% SiO2%||52 47|
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Thermal Conductivity W/m° at 400°C and 600°C
- Thermal Shock Resistance
- Excellent insulator
- High compressive strength
Areas of Application
- It is used instead of asbestos.
- It is used as a gasket and sealing element
- It is used in thermal and electrical insulation.