Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Ceramic fiber blanket provides excellent heat insulation at high temperatures. It is used in industries on direct hot surfaces and as a back lining. Ceramic fiber blanket does not contain any binding material; it is produced using spun technology. Ceramic fiber blanket is resistant to oil, moisture, and chemical corrosion (except for strong hydrofluoric acid, strong phosphoric acid, and strong alkalis like Na2O and K2O).
- Excellent thermal insulation.
- It is resistant to thermal shock.
- It shows minimum shrinkage at high temperature.
- It is unaffected by steam, oil, and chemicals.
- Its physical properties do not deteriorate at high temperature.
- It stores low heat.
- Thermal thermal conductivity is minimal.
- It provides sound insulation.
|Classification Temperature||1260 °C||1430 °C|
|Thermal Shrinkage (24 Hours)||1000°C ≤-3||1350°C ≤-3|
|Thermal conductivity (W/m°K) (128kg/m³)||≤0,153||≤0,153|
Areas of Application
- Industrial Oven Insulation
- Ceramic-Glass Industry
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Refinery and Petrochemical Industry
- Energy production